Orgasm Disorder Treatment
About Sexual Orgasm Disorder (SOD):
When a man or woman is unable to reach climax during his/her sexual activity or it takes a long time, it is considered to be sexual climax disorder or sexual orgasm disorder. Sexual Orgasm Disorder is also known as Anorgasmia that is a term for problems experiencing orgasm. Anorgasmia is also called Orgasmic Dysfunction in a person.
Our Asia famous Ayurvedacharya Dr. Sunil Dubey says- Normally, Sexual Orgasm Disorder (SOD) is assigned
female or people at birth (AFAB) that is categorized into four stages:
1. Primary: No Orgasm in whole life (No experience of orgasm)
2. Secondary: Sooner or later get orgasm but not now (Menopause)
3. Conditional: Need specific condition to reach at orgasm (as-Masturbation)
4. General: Never reach orgasm in any situation when you feel aroused
As the age increases, this problem also starts increasing.
He added that- Sexual Orgasm Disorder (SOD) is assigned men or people at birth (AMAB) that is classified into two steps:
1. Primary: Never had an orgasm or ejaculated for as long as you remember 2. Secondary: Have orgasm or ejaculate under fixed conditions
Symptom of Sexual Orgasm Disorder (SOD):
1. Difficult to reach at peak level of orgasm
2. Takes too much time to reach orgasm
Causes of Sexual Orgasm Disorder (SOD):
Our Indian Ayurvedacharya Dr. Sunil Dubey says about the causes of Sexual Orgasm Disorder (SOD). There are many factors those make difficult to reach orgasm. We can count them on fingers like- Medical cause, physical cause, psychological cause, and low testosterone cause.
1. Multiple Sclerosis (MS) – Abnormal hardening of body tissues
2. Medication - Cumulative Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors
3. Surgery – Genital Parts or Reproductive System
4. Complication from cancer or radiation therapy
5. Pelvic Floor Dysfunction (Pelvic Trauma)
1. Aging (especially for women in menopause)
2. Dependence on Masturbation (more satisfying)
3. Hormonal Conditions
4. Congenital disorders (Penis or Vagina)
1. Depression, Anxiety, Stress, so on
2. Past Sexual Assault or Guilt
3. Cultural or religious thoughts
4. Inability to express yourself
5. Low-confidence during intercourse
6. Relationship, Trust, or Intimacy Issues
How to get rid of Sexual Orgasm Disorder:
Our Gold-Medalist Sexologist in Ayurveda Medical Science Dr. Sunil Dubey says- Everyone wants to become healthy but he ignores to adopt the reality. He added that- he has seen many thousands sexual orgasm disorder patients who can’t even tell his problems properly. In that situation, we sexologist, help them to share the actual problems. Many patients who get bored with allopathic treatment then go somewhere and take shelter of Ayurveda.
Dubey Clinic is the oldest clinic in Patna which is the first Ayurveda Medical Rehabilitation Center in Bihar. Not only Indian but also foreign sexual patients come to this clinic and get their treatment done. With 50 years of experience, this authentic clinic solves the sexual problems of men, women and young men with utmost dedication.
And at last, Dr. Sunil Dubey said-
People should follow some tips so that they can avoid this disease to a great extent.
1. Follow the Ayurveda Healthcare Provider Treatment
2. Talk to each other open without any doubt
3. Get Ayurveda medication to uproot your mental issues
4. Do regular exercise, following a regular routine work
5. Eat a healthy, fresh, and natural diet (germinated grains)