Ayurveda and Home Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction in Men
Are you a man and want to protect your sex life with the help of home remedies and Ayurveda Medicare? It is really a good idea and better care for your sexual, marital and family life.
First of all we will learn about the sexual diseases that affect men in their sexual life. Following are the sexual diseases in men which can affect any man.
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
- Night Discharge
- Dhat Syndrome
- Loss of Libido in Men
- Sexual Stamina
- Delayed Ejaculation
- Male Infertility
- Thin Penis Enlargement
- Other Sexual Problems
Above is the list of sexual dysfunction in men. Our world renowned Ayurvedacharya Dr. Sunil Dubey explains all these one by one with home remedies and Ayurveda Medicare solutions.
- Erectile Dysfunction:
Our Ayurvedacharya Dr. Sunil Dubey says that it is a sexual problem in which the private part of the man is not able to stand during sexual intercourse. This sexual disease is a symbol of impotence. This problem always affects one in 10 men. Actually, a sexology medical science found that Erectile Dysfunction always affects those men who have stress, anxiety, Vascular Disease, Certain Medicines, Hormone Issues, Alcohol, Smoking, Diabetes, and Cardiovascular Disease.
He suggested some food items to the men who are suffering from this erectile dysfunction.
- Blackberry: A Great source of flavonoids that reduces the ED from 9-11%
(Dark chocolate, strawberries, blueberries, apples, pears, citrus fruits, and red wine)
- Watermelon: stimulate blood flow and Lycopene-rich foods to help ED
(Tomatoes, guava, carrots, red orange, pink grapefruit, and apricots)
- Spinach (Greens): high levels of folate (folic acid), it is natural source of vitamin B9
(spinach, romaine, arugula and mustard greens)
- Oatmeal: A source of Amino Acid L-arginine that relax the lining of blood vessel and increase blood flow
- Pistachios, Walnuts, Hazelnuts, and Almonds:
(A significant improvement in erectile function & help to improve blood flow)
- Pomegranate: enhance nitric oxide levels
- Avocado: Increase testosterone levels that is the symbol of fertility and love
- Bananas: it contains high potassium as well as flavonoids
- Fish: It contains Omega-3 fatty acids that help to increase blood flow during exercise
- Chili peppers: It is herbal remedy that is helpful as a circulatory stimulant.
- Peanuts: It is a good source of arginine, an amino acid that is used by the body to build protein.
(It helps to increase blood flow)
- Coffee: It contains nutrients and antioxidant that improves cognition, exercise performance, and reduces the risk of chronic diseases like diabetes.
The above foods help in reducing the problem of erectile dysfunction. One who uses it and follows the natural guidelines definitely recovers from this sexual problem.
Apart from home remedies, Dubey Clinic is one of the best options for those who want to deal with this erectile dysfunction through Ayurveda Medicare. World famous Ayurvedacharya Dr. Sunil Dubey has been treating erectile dysfunction patients for a long time. He has cured more than 50 thousand ED patients till now.
In the next session, we will come up with home remedies and some tips for premature ejaculation patients. Actually, all these home remedies and Ayurveda Medicare will help the patients.